Losing To Win
Being overweight is no-one’s idea of a good time. While it’s not ‘the end of the world’ to be carrying a little extra puppy fat, even small amounts of extra weight can be enough to hurt your self-esteem, to leave you feeling lifeless and to have a number of damaging effects on your health.
Moreover though, even a small amount of extra weight is likely to lead to more extra weight over time. Most people do not just gain a few pounds and then stay there; normally those ‘few extra pounds’ are a sign of things to come and the beginning of a slippery slope.
And once you have gained serious weight, that’s when you really find yourself struggling to get by. Not only is obesity a serious health risk that can leave you prone to such conditions as heart disease, diabetes and cholesterol but it also means carrying around a large amount of extra weight everywhere you go.
This leaves you feeling out of breath at theslightest exertion, it takes away the pride you might have had in your body and it leads to all kinds of joint aches, headaches and sleepless nights.
The key is to stop any weight gain in its tracks, which is of course much easier than it sounds. If it were that easy to lose weight then of course no one would have this problem!
Below are more information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: The Agony of Finding Diet Tools That Work
- Chapter 2: Weight Loss Apps and Gadgets
- Chapter 3: Why Weight Loss Pills Might Harm Your Results
- Chapter 4: Weight Loss Shakes, Cleanses and Diets
- Chapter 5: Juice Diets, Cleanses and Detoxes
- Chapter 6: More Supplements for Controlling Weight
- Chapter 7: Is Weight Loss Surgery a Viable Option?
- Chapter 8: Could a Personal Trainer Help You Shed Pounds
- Chapter 9: Gyms and Exercise Equipment